Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Affordable wrinkle cream - Anti Aging - Wrinkle Treatments Reviews




Looking for an Affordable wrinkle cream? There are many affordable wrinkle creams on the market, but are they really effective in helping to fight the anti aging skin care battle?


Below are reviews from people who have tested many of the anti aging products available.



AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF

Jennifer B. Camarillo, CA

Rating: Excellent

Benefits: Reduces wrinkles, lightens sun spots, smoother skin texture

Jennifer B. comments - "I have always struggled to find quality skin care products that won't make my acne flare up. I love this product because it quick acting, it disappears within a minute after I apply it. It doesn't have a heavy scent, and it's not oily, or heavy, in fact the cream is very light. I have used this product for about 4 months now, with great results. My skin is smoother, and the wrinkles have noticeably decreased around my mouth and eye area.

I highly recommend this product, and I rate it excellent overall, for the price and quality of the product."

Price: $89

Where to buy Product:

Photolagen AGF by AminoGenesis 2oz


Borghese Vitamin C

Brenda A., Scranton, PA

Rating: A+

Brenda A. comments -"I purchased this product, after seeing the results a close friend of mine was getting. I really did not want to spend the money, but boy am I glad that I did! My skin is brighter, and the fine lines and wrinkles are much less noticeable now. I'm now on my second jar, and I won't ever let price make me hesitate to buy a quality product. My rating - A+!"

Price: $67.50

Where to buy product:

Borghese Vitamin C


Flaunt It 24K Youth Serum

Sandra R. Henderson, NV

Rating: Excellent

Sandra R. comments - "I have to admit that I was very very skeptical when I purchased this product, at the recommendation of my daughter. I have used La Prairie products for years, but just couldn't get myself to pay the $600 dollars for an ounce of their highly rated 24K gold product.

2 weeks later, and I'm a believer. I'm 67 years old, and have always had very nice skin. I wanted to use a product that would help me to get that youthful glow that my skin had lost, especially after menopause. My friends are asking if I've had work done!

This product has helped me to get a healthy, moisturized glow, my skin tone is so much better, and the fine lines and wrinkles are all but gone. I can't believe what a difference this product has made, I feel better than I have in a long time, and my husband keeps bragging that he's robbing the cradle with a younger woman. Excellent results!"

Price: $149.90 or $74.95 Wholesale

Where to buy product:

Verus Flaunt It 24K Gold Youth Serum

No comments:

Post a Comment